Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend in Photos


What a fun weekend!!  Saturday we spent a bit of time doing...well not a lot.  Sunday we headed up to Sherman to celebrate my mom's 29th birthday...again.  Never a dull moment with my family!  I also got to see my BFF Katie, who was in town for her step sister's wedding. Such a great great surprise to add to my weekend!! I hadn't seen her since last July, so she got to meet Emily and see Tyler for the first time since her own wedding last year.  Maggie and I can really put on a feast...our dinner was delish!  Tyler chowed down on maggie's science expirement of a cookie bouquet. Then Monday we decided to take an evening dip in the pool which was more of a photo op for me than anything! Tyler loves splashing in his pool and now I can hardly keep him out of there. I was on the phone tonight for about 10 minutes and i had to yank him out 3 times! Hopefully I'm raising a little fishy.  It was a great, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment