Sunday, March 6, 2011

slacker

I haven't posted much this week b/c my free space on picasa ran out so I have to figure out how to get more so I can post more pictures!! Lol

We did our big grocery shopping trip this weekend....the most exciting part of being home these days.  We did on our first trip couponing.  It was fun to save money too!  Most exciting was that I got a chance to take Tyler out in his Moby. I hadn't had much practice with it so I watched a few videos and we used it.  He seemed to enjoy it. He faced out in Albertsons and liked looking at everyone. In Walmart he was asleep so I put him face in and he slept for most of the trip.  Then yesterday we went to Grammy and Grampa's house for B's birthday party and since Mr. T only sleeps in a swing or on a person we thought maybe the wrap would work. It took a few tries but we finally got enough milk in him and Mom and I went for a walk and the little turkey just passed right out. He was a bit of a crab last night until LATE but that's just Tyler. He's his happiest early in the morning and late at night.  We have GOT to do something about this kid's schedule!

So once I get this figured out I'll have more pics for now you'll have to settle for just the story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment