Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Walker

For Christmas Grammy and Grampa got Tyler a walker and at the time I thought it was going to be a long time before he'd use it. Well, it has just been a few months and I decided to put it together this week and see if he could do it.  Surprise! He LOVES it.  It has a really cool keyboard that attaches to the tray that has a piano and a drum and a few other little toys. It plays music, songs and farm animal noises...weird I know.  I think the funniest thing is when he starts biting on it and playing the drums with his face.  He is kinda getting the moving part down too! He's just getting too big, too fast!

So much fun!
He likes playing with just the toy, too.

Here are a few other pics from the last couple of days...I just adore this pic of tyler in the striped PJs, no idea why.  And the pics with the giant Easter egg were from last night when Uncle Johnny stopped by!
 Slobber face


 He and Daddy were playing


 New shades





 Both the color and quality were bad on this one. I like this more I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment