Tuesday, February 14, 2012

39 weeks & Valentine's day

I'm 39weeks and 1 day today. We'll go back to the dr on thursday and will decide then what the plan of action is for these final few days.  I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we will have a SECOND baby soon.  I just can't get it...i'm sure it will all smack me in the face when she gets here. I'm pretty excited about that.  And i'm pretty excited about being able to move again! hahaa


today was a pretty uneventful valentine's day, as they usually are.  B brought home dinner and tyler and i made a valentine for me to frame for next year of his little feet!  They're only so cute and little once...and their feet only fit on the paper for so long too! LOL  He's so flipping cute its hard to stay upset with him for only napping for like 40 mintues all day.  At least he went to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment