Saturday, February 5, 2011

Down Time

Well we've just been busy busy busy little bees this week (or not...) so I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be do than spend another day inside doing nothing.  But that is what we did. We somehow managed to waste an entire Saturday.  I woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls and made myself a cup of coffee. About the time I sat down to drink it, my little monkey woke up.  Fed him, watched some TV and hung out some.  He went down for some play time and I did some cleaning.  Spent a few hours vacuuming, folding laundry and cleaning out my TV stand that was in dire need of a dusting.  I still have a TON of laundry to do but it will get done before tomorrow night.  If not my mommy is coming over (just kidding mom, i'll do it!)  Then B and I played some Just Dance on Wii while the little guy watched from him jumperoo.  We took a break so I could feed him and next think I know B is screwing with something on the TV/Wii, so I took the dogs out, showered and fed Tyler AGAIN.  8pm rolls around and B decides he's done being a 12 year old and quits playing Zelda so we can have some cheese sticks for dinner.  Nutritious right?! Yeah, sometimes I think he never grew up.  So now we're watching Alaska State Troopers and the kid is sleeeeeeeping (hopefully for the night!)

So see, things are just as crazy and wild around here as they have been all week.  We're looking forward to the Super bowl tomorrow night and the possibility of some more winter weather this week.  Love it.

B and Delaney getting their Dance on.
 Al Bundy II
 It's time to start strapping this one in.
  he's just so darn cute in baby legs!

Oh and most exciting of all, Tyler rolled from his back to his tummy last night!! YIPPEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment