Saturday, February 12, 2011

One year today:

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant.  We had 8" of snow on the ground and I had a snow day from work.  B had gone to work and something told me to test.  I took a test and it had a barely there line...so a took another one...and another one. (okay we won't go into the dirty details).  I wasn't convinced, but something told me this was it.  I forgot B was coming home and I had the tests lined up on my bathroom counter, so I heard the door open and quickly shoved them all into a basket into the closet.  I pretty much gave myself away when I told him that he wouldn't be getting his exercise room in our new house.  Yeah, i'm subtle like that.  I managed to contain myself all day and then went and bought a digital test and prepared a little gift for him that night. My plan was to tell him on Valentine's Day but we all know I have no patience with good news.  It has been a crazy fast year, but probably the very best of my life!! I love my little Tyler!  Here are a few pics documenting his life thus far.




No comments:

Post a Comment